Suede sneakers are stylish and comfortable, but they can also get dirty easily. To keep them fresh and clean, follow these steps:
- Start by removing any excess dirt from the surface of the shoe using a suitable brush.
- Remove the shoelaces.
- Spray a sufficient amount of Topi Natural cleaning foam on the shoe.
- Using the Topi Natural Medium brush, clean the sneakers with circular motions. Don’t forget to clean the tongue of the shoe as well.
- Clean the soles of the shoe using the rough Topi Natural Standard brush.
- To clean the edges of the shoe, use the Topi Natural stain remover.
The stain remover is relatively brittle and slightly abrasive. Spray some cleaning foam on the edges of the shoe and clean them with gentle circular motions. You can also use the stain remover to remove stains that did not come out when cleaning with the brush. However, avoid rubbing the stains too much, which can damage the color!
- Wipe the sneakers clean of dirt and cleaning foam with a damp Topi Natural bamboo microfiber cloth.
- If necessary, rinse the microfiber cloth under running water, wring it dry and repeat the procedure.
- Wash the shoelaces with cleaning foam and rinse under running water.
- Stuff the shoes lightly with paper towels and let them dry at room temperature. The paper towels will help maintain the shape.
- Tie the dry shoes with laces.
- Brush the surface of the shoe with the Topi Natural soft brush to make it even.
To add water and dirt protection:
- Spray your shoes with Topi Natural REPEL water and dirt repellent spray.
- The surface of the shoe should remain evenly moist.
- Be sure to wipe off any excess with a microfiber cloth!
- Let them dry at room temperature.
This is an easy way to clean suede sneakers without ruining them. I hope this helps you keep your shoes in good condition. 😊